Slime Charmer

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Look mostly. And I use it for fishing chests.
And I liked getting them- I've gotten 5 and it makes me happy every time since I used to grind hours to get at least 2.
There are some strategies you can use to get a lot in a very short amount of time and early in the game too but yeah, I used to just get them as they came and rejioce too, one of the rings I use the most in my end game ring set-up and least.
As for treasure, yeah, it gives a very small increase to treasure odds, you could just get a luck buff form another source or use the treasure hunting lure though, the constant luck is handy sometimes, I do definitely admit.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Could you elaborate on this please ? Luck is one of the game mechanics that I know the least.
There is a lot to cover so I probably won't as others have much better than I could or wish to as I have very limited time right now, the main gist though is just that luck isn't really an influencign factor in much of the game, besides some on offs and fishing treasure chest chance (not loot), it's pretty mch only useful at all in the mines, though which is a place is excels.
Each level of luck is calculated on a .1 basis, which is where you can correlate it to the slider of daily luck, which goes up to about 0.07, luck in the mines just helps as an overall with ladder chance in SC therefore drop chute chance indirectly.
If you watch BlaDe's new video on youtube you can find very useful info regarding luck as he does a sort of "debunking" of luck overall, it is the video I usually reccomend to people wanting to know more about luck or who I think over/(sometimes under)estimate it's uses.

There are some strategies you can use to get a lot in a very short amount of time and early in the game too but yeah, I used to just get them as they came and rejioce too, one of the rings I use the most in my end game ring set-up and least.
As for treasure, yeah, it gives a very small increase to treasure odds, you could just get a luck buff form another source or use the treasure hunting lure though, the constant luck is handy sometimes, I do definitely admit.
I know. I always have ginger ale and magic rock candy when I got treasure hunting on the best luck days. (And magnets and treasure hunter and the pirate profession.)

imnvs

Local Legend
I know. I always have ginger ale and magic rock candy when I got treasure hunting on the best luck days. (And magnets and treasure hunter and the pirate profession.
Woah woah woah woah woah... Hold. Up. You're using MRC to go fishing????? Lucky lunch! MRC is perfect for mining, not for fishing. I get that it has a luck boost, but don't waste it on fishing! Just grow some blue jazz and corn, and go fishing for sea cucumbers!

Woah woah woah woah woah... Hold. Up. You're using MRC to go fishing????? Lucky lunch! MRC is perfect for mining, not for fishing. I get that it has a luck boost, but don't waste it on fishing! Just grow some blue jazz and corn, and go fishing for sea cucumbers!
I get 4 a week and I usually only use 3 of them. Doesn’t matter to me, I’m very end-game.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Or better, have pots with DRS indoors for both plants, and 2 fishponds with sea cucumbers, also you will need 7 blue jaz pots and 4 corn for one lucky lunch exactly a month.

Last edited:

Hill Myna

Farmer
Get four of what a week?
You can only get one a week unless you are insanely grindy and only more otherwise if you are a mobile player you are on mobile...
I believe they are currently playing multiplayer, so that's probably how they're getting the Rock Candy. Plus, in multiplayer (apparently not for me, but) you can get 4 Statues of True Perfection, so that means you can enough Shards without even going to Skull Cavern.

@sameperson_differentfont, are you the only one that uses MRC, though? What about the other farmers?
Magic Candy Rock?
Deluxe Retaining Teapots??? ;D

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I believe they are currently playing multiplayer, so that's probably how they're getting the Rock Candy. Plus, in multiplayer (apparently not for me, but) you can get 4 Statues of True Perfection, so that means you can enough Shards without even going to Skull Cavern.

@sameperson_differentfont, are you the only one that uses MRC, though? What about the other farmers?

Magic Candy Rock?

Deluxe Retaining Teapots??? ;D
Soil lol, don't know why I hit "t".
I'll change, though deluxe retaining teapots has a ring to it I must say...
yeah though, 28 shards a week is pretty good.
Makes sense too, I think I'll get the statues as I need people to get upgraded cabins anyway and completely didn't think of the statues.

Get four of what a week?
MCR?
No, I don’t get 4 My Chemical Romances a week, I get four magic rock candy a week from multiplayer. /lh
They don’t really need it for anything. We eat other stuff for the mines. (Which usually we don’t go to.) I’ve got all hats and shoes and almost all shirts except the work boots. I’m just trying to grind it out. I find that the MRC’s buffs end at about the same time as golden ginger ale. It’s just more convenient. Also my sister had been collecting them without me knowing and I got a bunch (like 12) of them a bit ago.
yeah though, 28 shards a week is pretty good.
Makes sense too, I think I'll get the statues as I need people to get upgraded cabins anyway and completely didn't think of the statues.
Personally, I’ve only got two out of the four because my other friend doesn’t play that much anymore but he said that he wants to have the statue anyway. And I just fully upgraded my dad’s cabin.