SKY Island

PLs i've got dreams last night about sky Island in stardew valley. pls make it happen :smile:
What exactly is Sky island?

I could imagine a sky area one can reach with an air-ballon as an extra similar to the submarine-area at the Night market with the u-boat.
Maybe there a some special items catchable...!?

Redlogik

Greenhorn
Grow a bean stalk
Imagine climbing up the bean stalk to see giants and dragons of many colors with different elemental breaths flying around. This area could be related to the dragon in the desert. The beanstalk needs to be watered for a year before you can climb to the top.

Imagine climbing up the bean stalk to see giants and dragons of many colors with different elemental breaths flying around. This area could be related to the dragon in the desert. The beanstalk needs to be watered for a year before you can climb to the top.
Plant on the night of a full moon. Maybe trade a cow for it.
If you make it based on the dragon I would suggest doing another dungeon. This could lead you some interesting drops like fairy dust, gem bird egg, zodiac based items (pisces rod allows two lures, aquarius water can which applies growth fertilizer effect)

I feel they go giant have a depressed giant sitting in a chair with his beloved golden goose(emotional support goose). Put in a few grow quest (giant produce) and and maybe even have Shane visit him and they talk back and forth about their feathered friends. With the end goal of the giant providing you one of the goose's golden eggs (looks like a golden ostrich eggs) which you can incubate in your coop which upon hatching it says "it finally.......it's a lot smaller than you thought it was gonna be.

Heck combine the two and have fun with a sky based dungeon (bonus points if you fall you crash through the clinics roof into an un occupied bed) and a new friend area