Skull Cavern is still in hard mode

Purple-Junimo

Greenhorn
It’s been about two seasons since I accepted Mr. Qi’s quest for skull cavern and I never completed it. I hadn’t gone to skull cavern in a while and decided to finally go back. When I did it was still in hard mode. Does anybody know how to fix it?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
There is a skull shrine at the sc entrance in 1.6, just interact with it and toggle it off.
I'm pretty sure there is or was a glitch where it would stay permanently but I'm pretty sure that has been patched so make sure you're running the latest version of the game

Purple-Junimo

Greenhorn
There is a skull shrine at the sc entrance in 1.6, just interact with it and toggle it off.
I'm pretty sure there is or was a glitch where it would stay permanently but I'm pretty sure that has been patched so make sure you're running the latest version of the game
i play on switch so will I have to wait for the newest update to come out on switch or no?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
i play on switch so will I have to wait for the newest update to come out on switch or no?
Yeah you'll still be on 1.5 then...

Hmm, I think it's probably a bug then if you're really sure you don't have the hardmode skull cavern quest right now. I would recommend reporting it as a bug, you probably won't see any change until 1.6 but it increases the chance of it being patched in 1.6 (if that would even matter with the new toggle)

Purple-Junimo

Greenhorn
Yeah you'll still be on 1.5 then...

Hmm, I think it's probably a bug then if you're really sure you don't have the hardmode skull cavern quest right now. I would recommend reporting it as a bug, you probably won't see any change until 1.6 but it increases the chance of it being patched in 1.6 (if that would even matter with the new toggle)
Okay thank you so much!