Similar graphics for all Items

Ah, ok. That might take away some of the pixel art feel for the more simple looking items.
Yeah, true. And I like the pixel art style in the game! For the main game I don't like to see any changes.
But these different resolutions for the inventory partly breaks the immersion - at least for me. Maybe it's enough to have some scaling so all items look more similar!?

The interesting point is that all items in your inventory are "low resolution" 😁
I think only decorations are higher resolution because it is the same image in your inventory than as decoration.

The interesting point is that all items in your inventory are "low resolution" 😁
I think only decorations are higher resolution because it is the same image in your inventory than as decoration.
Yeah true! :toothy:
When all items have the same resolution it doesn't stand out. So maybe the hi-res items should be "re-pixled" instead having the none-decorations items in higher resolution...

Yeah true! :toothy:
When all items have the same resolution it doesn't stand out. So maybe the hi-res items should be "re-pixled" instead having the none-decorations items in higher resolution...
I disagree, if the decoration become pixelized, it would be impossible to know how the decoration looks like without installing it.
Or maybe adding a popup on top of decorations in inventory to show a preview, but I don't think it would brings a lot.

TruePurple

Cowpoke
I think the ones you are thinking of as "higher res" are just larger items shrunk down to fit in inventory. I bet if you compared them point for point on the map they'd look similar.

Personally I'm not a fan of this pixelation stuff and would like better resolution for everything, but graphics aren't a big deal for me. I suspect this low res pixilation stuff is mostly to make it easier/cheaper to add more art.

Last edited: