Signatures?

Toby!

Cowpoke
What's with all the signatures people use on the forums? I see a lot of different ones but none seem to really be stardew related. Just wondering why people make them and their meaning.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
What's with all the signatures people use on the forums? I see a lot of different ones but none seem to really be stardew related. Just wondering why people make them and their meaning.
You can change them from your profile, people just do them to add some flair and coolness 😎 to their posts/messages as well as to be unique/identified easier.

Rhiannon

Farmer
I can't speak for everyone else but signature has my YouTube channel link in it and I'm playing Stardew Valley as a series. I suppose I should mention that in my signature so people will know.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Mine used to be a part of a much larger mosaic using SDV minipics and the smileys here but it broke earlier this year so I had to trim it down to it's current teenyness. Oooo I should include a new Void Frog!!!
Edit: juuuuuust putting this here because things…
VoidFrog.png

Last edited:

Farming

Sodbuster
I just like them because they let people know the things I like and how customizable they are

Lew Zealand

Helper
Mine used to be a part of a much larger mosaic using SDV minipics and the smileys here but it broke earlier this year so I had to trim it down to it's current teenyness. Oooo I should include a new Void Frog!!!
Edit: juuuuuust putting this here because things… View attachment 17359
Here's one mosaic I made a while ago but it was kinda too big to fit in a signature file. I really hope it comes through though I'll bet it's all messed up on mobile. Oh well. Widen your window to view "properly".

:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:☁☁:cd::cd:☁:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:☁:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:
:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:☁☁☁☁☁☁☁:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:☁☁☁☁:cd::cd::cd::cd:
:cd::cd:πŸ—»πŸ—»:cd::cd::cd:🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:πŸ—»:cd::cd:🌫🌫🌫🌫:cd::cd:
:snowflake:πŸ”β›°πŸ”:cd::cd::snowflake::cd::cd::cd::cd::snowflake::cd:🌧:snowflake::snowflake::cd::cd::cd::snowflake::cd:πŸ”πŸ”:cd::cd:πŸŒ²πŸ—»:cd::cd::cd::cd:
β›°πŸ—»πŸ”β›°β›°πŸ—»:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:πŸ”β›°β›°πŸ”πŸ—»πŸŒ²πŸ—»:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:
β›°πŸ—»πŸ”β›°πŸ”πŸ”πŸ—»β›°:gold::gold::gold::g::g::gold::g::gold::g::g:πŸ—»β›°β›°πŸ”πŸ”πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸ”:yellow::gold::g::gold:
β›°πŸ”πŸ—»πŸ”πŸ”β›°πŸ”πŸ”πŸŒ„:pumpkin::pumpkin::red::red::red::red::red:πŸ”β›°πŸ”β›°πŸ”β›°πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸ”β›°:red::yellow::yellow:
:sprout::sprout::sprout::clover::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::cactus::clover::sprout::sprout::clover::sprout::clover::sprout::sprout::house::sprout::water::water:🌊🌊:water::sprout:🌲🌲🌲:sprout::sprout::clover::sprout:
:sprout::clover::clover::cactus::clover::clover::sprout::clover::cactus::clover::cactus::sprout::clover::cactus::clover::sprout::clover::cactus:
:clover::cactus::water:🌊:water::water:🌲🌲🌲🌲:clover::cactus::cactus:
:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::cactus::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::clover::cactus::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::water::water::frog:🌲🌲🌲🌲:bird::clover::clover:
:sprout::clover::clover::bird::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::clover::clover::cactus::cactus::clover::cactus::clover::sprout::water:🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲:clover::clover:
:clover::clover::clover::mushroom::mushroom::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::goldstar::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::mushroom::mushroom::clover::cactus::cactus::clover::clover::frog::clover::clover:🌲🌲🌲🌲:frog::clover::cactus:
:cactus::clover::mushroom::mushroom::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout:
:sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::mushroom::mushroom::clover::sprout::clover::clover::leaf::clover:🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲:water::leaf::clover:
:clover::clover::mushroom::mushroom::sprout::sprout::sprout::frog::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::mushroom::mushroom::sprout::clover::clover::sprout::clover:🌲🌲🌲:cookie:🌲🌲:water::water::clover:
:clover::clover::clover::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::clover::clover::clover::clover::frog::clover::clover:🌲:cookie:🌲🌲:water::water::water::leaf:
:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::clover::sprout::clover::clover::clover::cactus::leaf:🌲🌲:clover::cookie::cookie::clover:🌲🌲:water::clover:
:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::clover::clover::cactus::sprout::cactus::clover::sprout::clover::clover::cactus::cactus::cactus::leaf::cookie::cookie::clover::water::water::water::sprout:
:clover::clover::sprout::cactus::clover::clover::clover::clover::sprout::clover::cactus::sprout::clover::clover::sprout::sprout::sprout::leaf::clover::clover::cactus::clover::leaf::leaf::cactus:πŸͺπŸͺ:sprout::water:πŸ¦†πŸŒŠ:water:

Toby!

Cowpoke
Here's one mosaic I made a while ago but it was kinda too big to fit in a signature file. I really hope it comes through though I'll bet it's all messed up on mobile. Oh well. Widen your window to view "properly".

:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:☁☁:cd::cd:☁:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:☁:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:
:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:☁☁☁☁☁☁☁:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:☁☁☁☁:cd::cd::cd::cd:
:cd::cd:πŸ—»πŸ—»:cd::cd::cd:🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫:cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:πŸ—»:cd::cd:🌫🌫🌫🌫:cd::cd:
:snowflake:πŸ”β›°πŸ”:cd::cd::snowflake::cd::cd::cd::cd::snowflake::cd:🌧:snowflake::snowflake::cd::cd::cd::snowflake::cd:πŸ”πŸ”:cd::cd:πŸŒ²πŸ—»:cd::cd::cd::cd:
β›°πŸ—»πŸ”β›°β›°πŸ—»:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:πŸ”β›°β›°πŸ”πŸ—»πŸŒ²πŸ—»:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:
β›°πŸ—»πŸ”β›°πŸ”πŸ”πŸ—»β›°:gold::gold::gold::g::g::gold::g::gold::g::g:πŸ—»β›°β›°πŸ”πŸ”πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸ”:yellow::gold::g::gold:
β›°πŸ”πŸ—»πŸ”πŸ”β›°πŸ”πŸ”πŸŒ„:pumpkin::pumpkin::red::red::red::red::red:πŸ”β›°πŸ”β›°πŸ”β›°πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸ”β›°:red::yellow::yellow:
:sprout::sprout::sprout::clover::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::cactus::clover::sprout::sprout::clover::sprout::clover::sprout::sprout::house::sprout::water::water:🌊🌊:water::sprout:🌲🌲🌲:sprout::sprout::clover::sprout:
:sprout::clover::clover::cactus::clover::clover::sprout::clover::cactus::clover::cactus::sprout::clover::cactus::clover::sprout::clover::cactus:
:clover::cactus::water:🌊:water::water:🌲🌲🌲🌲:clover::cactus::cactus:
:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::cactus::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::clover::cactus::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::water::water::frog:🌲🌲🌲🌲:bird::clover::clover:
:sprout::clover::clover::bird::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::clover::clover::cactus::cactus::clover::cactus::clover::sprout::water:🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲:clover::clover:
:clover::clover::clover::mushroom::mushroom::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::goldstar::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::mushroom::mushroom::clover::cactus::cactus::clover::clover::frog::clover::clover:🌲🌲🌲🌲:frog::clover::cactus:
:cactus::clover::mushroom::mushroom::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout:
:sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::mushroom::mushroom::clover::sprout::clover::clover::leaf::clover:🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲:water::leaf::clover:
:clover::clover::mushroom::mushroom::sprout::sprout::sprout::frog::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::mushroom::mushroom::sprout::clover::clover::sprout::clover:🌲🌲🌲:cookie:🌲🌲:water::water::clover:
:clover::clover::clover::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::sprout::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::clover::clover::clover::clover::frog::clover::clover:🌲:cookie:🌲🌲:water::water::water::leaf:
:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::clover::sprout::clover::clover::clover::cactus::leaf:🌲🌲:clover::cookie::cookie::clover:🌲🌲:water::clover:
:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::clover::clover::cactus::sprout::cactus::clover::sprout::clover::clover::cactus::cactus::cactus::leaf::cookie::cookie::clover::water::water::water::sprout:
:clover::clover::sprout::cactus::clover::clover::clover::clover::sprout::clover::cactus::sprout::clover::clover::sprout::sprout::sprout::leaf::clover::clover::cactus::clover::leaf::leaf::cactus:πŸͺπŸͺ:sprout::water:πŸ¦†πŸŒŠ:water:
That's actually really impressive wow. I like the little frogs and birds!