Should I make a twitter for my mods?

CompSciLauren

Sodbuster
I think it's a fun idea! It might be a lot of work to make an account for every mod. If you have one that gets updated more often and/or has more people using it, maybe you could make one for that mod to start out. You could also try posting about them on your main account (that's what I do), but I don't know if players would like that as much compared to an account dedicated to the mod they're interested in, or at least focused on Stardew modding specifically. If you decide to go for it, definitely share the link! :smile:

fellowclown

Sodbuster
I think it's a fun idea! It might be a lot of work to make an account for every mod. If you have one that gets updated more often and/or has more people using it, maybe you could make one for that mod to start out. You could also try posting about them on your main account (that's what I do), but I don't know if players would like that as much compared to an account dedicated to the mod they're interested in, or at least focused on Stardew modding specifically. If you decide to go for it, definitely share the link! :smile:
I was thinking more a twitter for all my mods, because having a twitter for each mod would be really annoying for me. Mostly I'm thinking a twitter dedicated to my npc mods