Share your in-game outfits

Confused

Rancher
View attachment 18033

This is Heartbreaker. You can tell from the name what she does to the villagers 😏
Dark bandana shirt, dark boots and custom dyed pants to match the black. Simple design yet fits her character perfectly!
Heartbreaker seems like a kind human being who is only interested in being wholeheartedly devoted to one villager and one villager alone. Clearly, having no malicious intent at all. Not a bad bone in her Yoba fearing body. :)

I don’t have any pictures, but I love wearing the purple shirt with the white collar (made from crocus), a white simple dress (made from honey), and the plum chapeau (from my best friend the hat mouse). It makes me feel so fancy, especially when riding snobbily on my horse.

Sana

Cowpoke
View attachment 6629
This is my current in-game outfit. Lime green tunic, farmer pants, fedora, cinderclown shoes. It's about the same I made during character creation. The only changes I've made are the boots and adding the hat (as well as trying different winter hats, before just staying with my faithful fedora).

View attachment 6630
The only other outfit I ever wore in-game was my wedding one. Gold-trimmed shirt, simple dress, tundra boots and daisy. It looked really nice in the cutscene, much better than on this pic.
I know its the Island but the top pic looks like you're standing on a PB&J sammie