Shane

When I started the game, I fell in love with Shane. Yes, Shane. The one that spends his days in the Saloon drinking beer after beer. Me and my girlfriend are Shane-Insane. I have married him, but, when I saw his room, I considered divorce for a minute. No, we aren't divorced, but sometimes I wish we were. But then I feel bad because I remember his life story and how far he's come and everything, and how he helps on the farm. But he does, in my mind, reek of alcohol and body odor. Oh well... I'm not sure why me and my girlfriend are so attached to Shane, it's strange. He's literally the last person I would marry in real life. Why couldn't I have picked Sam or even Haley? Also, Shane quit drinking according to the last few heart events, but, for some strange reason, he still drinks!? Strange...

Marz

Greenhorn
When I started the game, I fell in love with Shane. Yes, Shane. The one that spends his days in the Saloon drinking beer after beer. Me and my girlfriend are Shane-Insane. I have married him, but, when I saw his room, I considered divorce for a minute. No, we aren't divorced, but sometimes I wish we were. But then I feel bad because I remember his life story and how far he's come and everything, and how he helps on the farm. But he does, in my mind, reek of alcohol and body odor. Oh well... I'm not sure why me and my girlfriend are so attached to Shane, it's strange. He's literally the last person I would marry in real life. Why couldn't I have picked Sam or even Haley? Also, Shane quit drinking according to the last few heart events, but, for some strange reason, he still drinks!? Strange...
Shane in my opinion is one of the easiest to get hearts with especially if you want to go to the flower dance on year 1, I was never far enough in the game to marry him but even if I wasn't going for him I would still get him up to like 8 hears😅 but hey, the blue chickens are worth it. I do agree that his room when married looks terrible (from pictures I've seen) especially if you want to decorate your house in a very pretty way

Shane in my opinion is one of the easiest to get hearts with especially if you want to go to the flower dance on year 1, I was never far enough in the game to marry him but even if I wasn't going for him I would still get him up to like 8 hears😅 but hey, the blue chickens are worth it. I do agree that his room when married looks terrible (from pictures I've seen) especially if you want to decorate your house in a very pretty way
Yes, I love my blue chickens XD

AdaKoelpin

Greenhorn

Any update? I am waiting for the update and till then I will visit https://domypaper.com/ here because I want to hire an essay writer. I am not so good at writing an essay assignment and that is why I need a help from professional essay writer.
Any update?

Last edited:
I'm a Shane fan too - married him twice. I've thought about divorcing him and marrying Seb but can't bring myself to do that when Shane has some so far and is working on being a better person.

He says sweet things and helps on the farm which I find is adorable.

It was my understanding that he's not drinking anymore once you marry him - he just plays arcade games and drinks Joja Cola at the saloon.

Although he does fixate on alcohol occassionally by saying things like "maybe I should incorporate more wine into my diet" but I don't think he's drinking at all.

I'm a Shane fan too - married him twice. I've thought about divorcing him and marrying Seb but can't bring myself to do that when Shane has some so far and is working on being a better person.

He says sweet things and helps on the farm which I find is adorable.

It was my understanding that he's not drinking anymore once you marry him - he just plays arcade games and drinks Joja Cola at the saloon.

Although he does fixate on alcohol occassionally by saying things like "maybe I should incorporate more wine into my diet" but I don't think he's drinking at all.
he said to me "I'll just have a couple more beers" or something like that at night once. but I agree, I want to divorce shand sometimes but he is sweet