sebastian standing in front of the farm door

izanagi

Cowpoke
does anyone else have a reoccurring issue where they can't walk around their house because sebastian is standing right behind the door when you open it to enter? he literally won't move for basically the entire day, meaning you can't enter the farmhouse for that day after you leave.

izanagi

Cowpoke
he's been standing there from around 7am and just moved at 10pm because that's when he goes to sleep bruh :skull:

Hill Myna

Farmer
This sounds odd. Are you playing with any mods?

You should still be able to get inside, though. Can't you just move through him as if he wasn't there?

You could also try the swing-your-sword-hundreds-of-times technique to get through.

izanagi

Cowpoke
This sounds odd. Are you playing with any mods?

You should still be able to get inside, though. Can't you just move through him as if he wasn't there?

You could also try the swing-your-sword-hundreds-of-times technique to get through.
i play unmodded on my switch. i've tried moving through him but no luck. the furthest i can go is entering the house, but not being able to move out of the doorway

Ereo

Helper
i play unmodded on my switch. i've tried moving through him but no luck. the furthest i can go is entering the house, but not being able to move out of the doorway
You should be able to move through him if you keep walking into him. Does it work on other NPCs?

Do you have any furniture next to the door? I feel like the spouses stare at furniture a lot.

Hill Myna

Farmer
Another idea: you could use a chair at a diagonal to hop past.

Just push in that direction and press A to get on the chair, and now you'll have bypassed Sebastian!

With. A. Chair. :D

izanagi

Cowpoke
You should be able to move through him if you keep walking into him. Does it work on other NPCs?

Do you have any furniture next to the door? I feel like the spouses stare at furniture a lot.
yeah that's probably it—i have a house plant near the door

Another idea: you could use a chair at a diagonal to hop past.

Just push in that direction and press A to get on the chair, and now you'll have bypassed Sebastian!

With. A. Chair. :D
wait omg this is smart i'll do it thanks