Seasonal events! And groups [suggestion]

Chililover

Planter
So the first idea goes in with the second. The ability to make group (for instance the art group, for everyone that loves art) of course these groups would have to be approved by administration or just made by administration. It would spark more conversation and make a closer community!
Next:
I think it would be a cool idea for the people who spend hours of there time in the forums. Like me heh. for Christmas you could do a gift exchange between groups everyone on the (for instance) art group would be asigned another person. kinda like secret Santa and would make the other person some art.
same would go for different groups like modding. They could make each other a mod or a virus Idk lol.

27dschild

Planter
So the first idea goes in with the second. The ability to make group (for instance the art group, for everyone that loves art) of course these groups would have to be approved by administration or just made by administration. It would spark more conversation and make a closer community!
Next:
I think it would be a cool idea for the people who spend hours of there time in the forums. Like me heh. for Christmas you could do a gift exchange between groups everyone on the (for instance) art group would be asigned another person. kinda like secret Santa and would make the other person some art.
same would go for different groups like modding. They could make each other a mod or a virus Idk lol.
Same I spend way too much time lol

Chililover

Planter
I think a top 3 most active people board would be nice.
Of course there could be three categories of top 3 first would be top 3 most active staff members.
Second top 3 most active members. and third top 3 most active people (includes members and staff)

Odin

Staff member
We'd definitely be interested in holding events at some point in the future! I'm not quite sure what you have in mind for groups though. If you'd like to start an art related discussion, you can certainly do so on either the Fan Works or Creative board!

I think a top 3 most active people board would be nice.
Of course there could be three categories of top 3 first would be top 3 most active staff members.
Second top 3 most active members. and third top 3 most active people (includes members and staff)
I think the current https://forums.stardewvalley.net/index.php?members/ page is pretty close to that idea? I'm not sure if we could separate staff out from the categories like that though.

Chililover

Planter
We'd definitely be interested in holding events at some point in the future! I'm not quite sure what you have in mind for groups though. If you'd like to start an art related discussion, you can certainly do so on either the Fan Works or Creative board!

I think the current https://forums.stardewvalley.net/index.php?members/ page is pretty close to that idea? I'm not sure if we could separate staff out from the categories like that though.
I think what I had meant at the time was basically clubs. And what I had meant separation by member and staff for most active members is because staff are most active. Sorry for any confusion. And thanks!