iOS Screen does not fit my phone

SumskiRain

Newcomer
I have an IPhone 15, I was very excited to get this game and play it but it doesn’t fit my screen. Please also note that the iPhone 15 has the dark circle thing up top.

ArtifactSpot

You are not the first to say this. They have an update coming soon for PC so it should be out to mobile sometime after that and I’m sure that will be a consideration for mobile. Believe it or not his masterpiece of a game is produced and updated by a one man developing team so he can only update so quickly and often technology updates far more quickly than he can. If you have an PC, iMac, Switch, iPad or tablet that will be a better overall experience anyways. It fits the screens much better and makes the tiny things easier to see.

Odin

Staff member
To clarify, is the issue that the cut-out covers the toolbar? If so, I recommend going to the settings menu (the last tab to the right with a controller icon when you open your inventory) and scrolling down until you see the setting for "Toolbar padding". Adjust this to a higher number, as you do, you will see a red line on the left side of the screen showing how far out the toolbar will extend.

Another option is to look for the checkbox labelled "Vertical Toolbar" and un-check that. This will move the toolbar to the bottom of the screen, although you may need to adjust your controls around it if you end up preferring that setup.

If you are having a different issue, please let us know!