Save option

I want this

• Idc (why did I click on this thread again?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ereo

Helper
I think it's only on mobile.

Options on pc are:
-go to bed at midday and lose half a day
-quit and start the day over, losing the work you already did
-open a menu to pause and leave the game running in the background.

I usually pick the last option if I can get back to the game shortly (e.g. dinner is ready, someone called)

I'd like a save option in between as well.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
personally, i think being able to save only once a day is part of the charm and gets you into that 'just one more day' state that makes you so addicted to the game, haha

that being said i don't necessarily mind if midday saving is added to all platforms

Chililover

Planter
personally, i think being able to save only once a day is part of the charm and gets you into that 'just one more day' state that makes you so addicted to the game, haha

that being said i don't necessarily mind if midday saving is added to all platforms
I think the reason mid day saving is on mobile is because it tends to crash lol! I've got into a cycle, after I do anything important I save, but sometimes I still forget lol! And then there goes a whole day! :3
but I think not being able to save mid day adds some challenge!!

liquidcat

Staff member
I believe mobile have mid day saves due to it being a bite size medium. Playing whole day which can take 10 minutes to complete on mobile can't always be viable compared to pc and consoles. That being said, I do agree with Clueless! But it won't hurt to have mid day saves.

Odin

Staff member
I believe mobile have mid day saves due to it being a bite size medium. Playing whole day which can take 10 minutes to complete on mobile can't always be viable compared to pc and consoles. That being said, I do agree with Clueless! But it won't hurt to have mid day saves.
That and at least on iOS, the OS will close apps in the background so you kind of have to save progress more often.