Android Save not working on new mobile phone

Hi all,

Firstly, let me apologise for my lack of knowledge when explaining things. It's been so long since I last played that my memory is hazy and I know some things may annoy people ahaha

My memory of how much I have completed in this game is slightly fuzzy, but back in March broke my phone and managed to email myself the save file from it.

I had a save that had pretty far progress, with the community centre complete (1st set), ginger Island unlocked and mostly complete, all my equipment at Iridium upgrade, big barn, coop and silo etc.

I sent the save to myself and when using it on my new phone it's all a bit strange... My farm was still the same size in terms of buildings and the like, I had the same money but all my tools were reverted to steel and I think some animals were missing (but this could be an older save than my most recent one), and despite having all this completed I got the special orders cutscene when I first entered town, and couldn't access ginger Island as the boat in the back room is locked off.

I'm a bit confused and could do with a little assistance. Can you use mods on mobile? I feel like the only way I really want to carry on playing is if I can put the game back to exactly how I had it when I stopped playing as it's so much effort to get back to there!

Any help appreciated, thanks,
Mikey 😁

Last edited: