salon

i think it would be a nice idea to add a salon by pierre’s and the doctors office. basically here you could pay money to change your appearence (like your hair) that you chose in the beginning of the game. another idea like this is a clothing store!! with the second idea, haley could hang out there a lot

Ereo

Helper
You can change your appearance, unless you're on mobile, because mobile doesn't have the latest update yet.
in the wizards basement, there is a new shrine the lets you change a lot about yourself

Lew Zealand

Helper
While the more wholesale appearance change is already available in the game as Ereo said, I think the addition of a Salon is a great idea as it could add a new NPC dynamic in late game during mid game nowadays. Emily is the obvious choice to run the Salon and you'd see Clint there on occasion, maybe even hanging outside the door timidly on occasion. Of course Elliot would be in there every other day, recoiffing and gossiping all the while looking for new inspiration for this next bestseller. Yes, of course Haley too, thumbing through magazines looking for new inspiration about which dresses match her eyes.

So someone will need to be the new barmaid and I vote for Shane. He's already there most of the time, is supposed to be trying to wean himself off the liver-rot, and is out of work after Jojamart is closed. Plus, I bet he looks pretty fine in a maid outfit. So this would be a post-Community Center addition to the game, and IMO not available if the player goes the Joja route. Emily simply will not have the inspiration to open her shop when she sees Joja taking over, and Shane will still have his soulless Joja-job.

However, fitting in a new building into the map might be a problem so it could be simpler to use Emily and Haley's house and just set it up in the entry room. Emily and Haley will need new path-tracing but since both will be involved in the venture, that would be necessary anyway.

I like this, it's a great idea.

i think it would be a nice idea to add a salon by pierre’s and the doctors office. basically here you could pay money to change your appearence (like your hair) that you chose in the beginning of the game. another idea like this is a clothing store!! with the second idea, haley could hang out there a lot
I really like the salon idea. I could see Haley running it, and Shane getting manicures for Charlie. Caroline visiting once a month for touch ups and the witch visiting to get some tlc every once and a while(special event maybe)