Rock rejuvenation

CIW

Farmhand
I am in year 12 of playing and didn’t realize I should be checking the bulletin board outside of Pierre’s. Did I miss the chance for the rock rejuvenation quest or will it come around again? So far it has just been for food, monsters and etc.

Boo1972

Farmer
The bulletin board outside of Pierre’s will not have the rock rejuvenation quest. That’s only available from the special requests board close to Lewis’s house. It’s part of the 1.5 update. If you’re playing on mobile unfortunately it’s not available to you- yet.

Hill Myna

Farmer
Hello CIW!

First off, I want to check that you're not playing on mobile, because it doesn't have that content yet.

Second, did you get a cutscene with a Special Orders Board sometime in Fall? Because that's where quests like Rock Rejuvenation appear, while Pierre's Bulletin Board is saved for "easier" quests. It should be below the Mayor's Manor.

And third...don't lose your Sewing Machine. There is no way of getting it back. If you do accidentally blow it up or something, you can restart the day by just returning the the main menu and loading up the farm again.

Hope this helps!

CIW

Farmhand
Thank you. That explains why I can’t find it. I am on a mobile device (iPad). Cant wait for the mobile update, someday it might actually happen.