Robins six heart event

Rallysandy

Newcomer
I have been so busy levelling up friendships on a mass scale, I had no idea there were events including recipes and blueprints from some characters. Robin is now at ten hearts but I’ve never received the drum block or flute blueprints. I’m playing on a switch, have I missed out completely? Or is this recoverable?

Ereo

Helper
The event should start whenever you first meet the conditions. It doesn't matter if you have more hearts now, and you can't lock yourself out of content.

However, I assume that you did enter get house at some point since getting 6 hearts? Are you sure you didn't just skip the cutscene by mistake?

Elenna101

Farmer
The event should start whenever you first meet the conditions. It doesn't matter if you have more hearts now, and you can't lock yourself out of content.

However, I assume that you did enter get house at some point since getting 6 hearts? Are you sure you didn't just skip the cutscene by mistake?
That cutscene isn't skippable, at least not on PC. Probably because it's easier to make sure the player gets the recipes that way.

But yeah, Rallysandy, you should get it next time you enter her house while she's home. If you do that and you still don't have the recipes, then idk, there might be a glitch.

Rallysandy

Newcomer
I’m not aware of skipping a cutscene. It’s annoying because I need to make the drums for the mermaid quest on ginger island