iOS Robin shop bug!!!

VaniKoxi4

Newcomer
Hi I play stardew valley mobile on iPad 10th gen iOS 16.3.1 and after purchasing a coop from Robin I’m no longer able to access her shop at all. She finished building the coop and wanted to buy another building but the arrow doesn’t come up when she’s behind the till please help it’s my first time playing the game!

FonteSanta

Farmhand
Hi I play stardew valley mobile on iPad 10th gen iOS 16.3.1 and after purchasing a coop from Robin I’m no longer able to access her shop at all. She finished building the coop and wanted to buy another building but the arrow doesn’t come up when she’s behind the till please help it’s my first time playing the game!
Same here….just save your game when youre there, reload from that point and shop is available, works for me ;-)

Spot

Newcomer
I have the exact same problem as mentioned above however saving the game and reloding from the same place doesn't help. It is still impossible to access Robin's shop or to build anything.
I'm on iPad 9th generation and os version 16.3.1.
Edited: After searching some more I came upon another thread on this forum, zooming the camera all the way up resolved this problem for me.

Last edited:

Baroo

Newcomer
I play on an iPad Pro (3) , OS v 17.3.1, and after buying the upgraded Barn, Robin is not building the upgrade (she is not inside or outside of the barn), and the upgraded barn choice is no longer available with Robin. Help... I hope this can be resolved on an iPad.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
For accessing many things on mobile, your zoom level makes a difference. Try zooming in or zooming out and see if Robin's cash register arrow shows up.