Ridgeside Village Cutscene Not Loading

Icaria

Newcomer
Link to error log: https://smapi.io/log/b0db775f29a744f0b3902f7f64b6f0eb

I'm currently running the latest version on Windows, and I'm currently playing single player.

When I try to enter the Ridgeside Village Greenhouse for Zayne's 10 heart event, the screen goes black and doesn't load anything. I can still move my mouse around, so it's not that the game freezes. It just goes black and I can't click or activate anything. It doesn't occur when I just enter the greenhouse normally without trying to activate the event.

This is a small snip of the error log.

[19:33:58 ERROR game] An error occurred in the base update loop: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StardewValley.CueWrapper.Stop(AudioStopOptions options) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\CueWrapper.cs:line 66
at StardewValley.Game1.updateMusic() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7901
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4413
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1117

Thank you in advance for any help I can get!

Icaria

Newcomer
I managed to fix the issue! I wanted to post an update in case anybody ran into a similar issue and came across this post.

at StardewValley.CueWrapper.Stop(AudioStopOptions options) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\CueWrapper.cs:line 66
at StardewValley.Game1.updateMusic() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7901

These two lines were good indicators that it was an audio based issue. Reinstalling SAAT didn't fix the issue, but after taking a look I realized that the Ridgeside Village custom music mod needed to be updated, and SMAPI doesn't indicate when mods like that need updating since (from what I can tell) they're just meant to be add-on's for the SAAT mod itself. If anyone else runs into an issue with this specific or similar wording in the error log, try checking for anything that adds on to SAAT and give it an update.