retool MP time & more

shaelyn

Greenhorn
part 1: I'd love to see how quickly time passes in multiplayer retooled. I feel *so rushed* to do anything - I get to where I'm going, and by the time I get there, I barely get started doing the thing when I have to head back home. pause in SP mitigates this, but that doesn't exist the same way in MP - the host-enabled pauses don't extend time like the pauses for cutscenes and inventory in SP do.
it also seems a little weird that it takes so long to get from farm to town, or across town. walking places on its own uses up a LOT of time. I could suspend disbelief for this being a game, but coupled with the problem above... no, this needs fixed.
I saw adding pauses to MP was also commonly suggested... I'm not sure if that's a suggestion to tackle the same problem as this in a different way or not. but that would definitely tie in. I'd rather see time be retooled, if the suggestion for pausing is intended to fix the same problem.

part 2: is Abigail's dialogue a bug? she loves to eat rocks XD fix Abigail.

part 3 was intended to be add non-binary options, I saw that's commonly suggested, so just a brief mention as a +1.

-Shae