Mac Resolution/ Display Problem

Soleil_6

Newcomer
Hi! I just got the macbook air m2 and i am having a problem with screen. Seem like it cutting off the top of the screen game when on full screen display. I am unable to see the the level on mines when I am playing. Does someone know how to fox this? TIA!!
IMG_2087.jpeg

Attachments

Kirklandsqq

Newcomer
Have you tried checking through the settings? I dont know Macs for ****. Whats your desktop resolution vs game resolution? Have you tried changing from Fullscreen to windowed to borderless fullscreen to see if it helps? You have to click to change it to windowed then it will give the borderless windowed choice.. its weird. Hope this helps.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Click the almost hidden box at the upper right of your screen. This will put Stardew into Windowed mode instead of Full Screen and you'll be able to resize it to fit your screen. This sometimes happens to Apps which don't "know" about the notch on recent Mac laptops. It looks like the OS or the app tried to block off the entire top screen in black to avoid the notch but failed to make the window shorter to accommodate. So hopefully you can DIY it by resizing in Windowed mode.