Coding Help relocating trees inside the greenhouse

Margherine

Newcomer
I mistakenly planted a banano tree in the wrong spot in the greenhouse, but i cannot restart the day because i got the materials to purchase the banano tree on the same date, so i cannot restart-
I tried downloading the treetransplant mod but it seems to be working only outside of the greenhouse

I don't really want to cut down the tree sapling and lose the resources, especially because it is just one tile off than the intended place-
I searched online and apparently it is possible to relocate anything by changing its coordinates in the savefile, but i am very new to this, so i wanted to ask if anyone knew how to guide me in this endeavour

Currently i'm also using aimon's fancy greenhouse mod, which changes the inner size of the greenhouse (i am not sure if it has different coordinates or not
I marked in red the tree that was planted in the wrong place, and in blue the supposed spot in which i'd like to move it

1685193815085.png

Lenora Rose

Farmer
There's a (different) crop transplant mod that uses garden pots to move plants, including trees. While it has a warning about a tree possibly disappearing, I moved trees into and out of my (also modded) greenhouse with it with no fuss.