Release?

PorkChop

Planter
Hi everyone! I have been looking forward to the 1.5 for as long as it's been talked about. I was wondering (Because I'm a Stardew Addict) if anyone here knows when the release date for 1.5 is. Most likely not but maybe someone who is even more obsessed with Stardew Valley has found some information. If anyone has any information, please tell me in the comments below...

Thanks and have a nice day!!!

I think early next year! I remember seeing a post from CA about the release date, and he said it would be released early 2021. However, that was before COVID so the date may have been pushed back.

Aine

Planter
He said It would come at some point this year, but I guess with everything that happened, we can expect it to be release next year.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
It's a bit up in the air of when it'll come out, but generally CA tries not to give solid release dates since it overhypes people and there might be problems down the line that end up extending the time (therefore he wouldn't be able to release a date.) however sometimes he does give dates when he knows FOR SURE when something is coming out, i.e. he is done and everything's ready to go

i agree with sunflower, i think it could be the end of this year or early next year. it's not too far off since we're getting teasers