Regador

imnvs

Local Legend
Alguém sabe me dizer se no stardew Valley mobile da para usar o regador melhorado para regar mais de um espaço por vez?
Can anyone tell me if in Stardew Valley Mobile you can use the improved watering can to water more than one space at a time?
Yes, though I do not know interface to tell you how to do so. That is in fact the point of the upgraded watering can on all platforms.

Each watering can upgrade allows you to water more tiles at once, and also increases the number of tiles that can be watered between refills. The copper upgrade lets you water 3 in a line. Just touch and hold the first tile you want to water, green squares will show you which tiles will be watered, and let go to water the plots. The steel upgrade waters 5 in a line. When you touch & hold it will show first the 3, then the 5, you can choose either by releasing at the right moment. To water just one tile, use the usual quick touch. The gold can waters 9 in a 3x3 square, but first shows the 3 in a line, 5 in a line, then 3x3. And the iridium can waters up to 3x6, showing all the lesser options first. It can be tricky to release at the right moment but there is no penalty for pouring too much water everywhere.