Windows re - download

MillZzy0

Newcomer
I downloaded this years ago when it came out. i was pretty far in it and i was enjoyed but when i got a new computer i wasnt even given a cleared record. i loved this game and wished for more to be added but even though i want to, i cant affored to rebuy the game. Im praying for some help in this matter because i really enjoy this game. thank you for your time

Ereo

Helper
Do you remember where you bought it? Even on a new computer, you should be able to log into your steam or GOG account and just download it again.

MillZzy0

Newcomer
Do you remember where you bought it? Even on a new computer, you should be able to log into your steam or GOG account and just download it again.
I bought it within the first year it came out, on my old computer but still my same steam as i know atleast(dont know why i wouldve made a new one) but i was pretty far in it. Just sad that i guess i lost it

Sinmenon

Rancher
If you have access to your old steam, remember your login or can go to the recovery password/account on steam, you might actually have your old save!
I don't remember when I bought the game, but I do remember that I switched computers more than a few times, uninstalled the game a few times too, and my saves are always on steam cloud.