Rasmodius, the witch, houses [SPOILERS]

Grimzy

Planter
Both of these characters were really unique and intriguing. I'd love to see more of Rasmodius' ex wife the witch. Perhaps even being able to befriend her and help mend their relationship. :hlevel:

The witch hut area was also a cool place to visit ^_^ Maybe some house customization to make homes appear in that style... I noticed Pam's new home... looked significantly better than my own. Could be a quest involving the witch and Rasmo where the end prize is unlocking new magical house customizations?

-Grimzy

Sounny

Rancher
Both of these characters were really unique and intriguing. I'd love to see more of Rasmodius' ex wife the witch. Perhaps even being able to befriend her and help mend their relationship. :hlevel:

The witch hut area was also a cool place to visit ^_^ Maybe some house customization to make homes appear in that style... I noticed Pam's new home... looked significantly better than my own. Could be a quest involving the witch and Rasmo where the end prize is unlocking new magical house customizations?

-Grimzy
Buying things from the witch would be fantastic!