Question Ran's Harvest Goddess Mod|Sprite not showing up?

sereii

Greenhorn
I downloaded ran's harvest goddess mod and tried to play the game, but the sprite that's supposed to be the goddess is just the regular wizard. Everything else is fine- like the portraits and names, it's just the sprite that's messed up for some reason. If it helps, I don't have anything downloaded that alters the wizard's sprite or anything.
1621563151609.png

Kreeate

Rancher
I downloaded ran's harvest goddess mod and tried to play the game, but the sprite that's supposed to be the goddess is just the regular wizard. Everything else is fine- like the portraits and names, it's just the sprite that's messed up for some reason. If it helps, I don't have anything downloaded that alters the wizard's sprite or anything.

This screenshot is from the Harvest Goddess mod page on Nexus. It seems that if you are using Stardew Valley Expanded, then Ran's Harvest Goddess is no longer supported.
This issue was from around a year ago so I wouldn't hold my breath for it getting fixed anytime soon.

1621577625567.png

sereii

Greenhorn
yeah, im rlly confused bc i dont have that installed :( i really hope i can get it working eventually