Random things I noticed in game

DragonGwen

Farmer
Alright let's see if I can keep this short. I've noticed a few things that probably not a lot of people noticed, for example the Mountain warp point looks like a Ewok from Star Wars, another one is the start of Grandpa's Theme or whatever song plays when you play the opening cutscene is the same that you get at the menu when you let the loading screen play, I was also wondering what other people have noticed (this is of topic but I beat the volcano dungeon in 8 hours and twenty in games minutes yesterday)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It’s pretty cool to see what people see or notice what in game.
I personally always notice the concerned ape logo floor in the volcano that many people overlook.

Lew Zealand

Helper
The only thing I noticed before someone pointed it out was the star-shaped Skull Cavern floor and that's only because I usually play on PC with a big monitor. I'd need to be blind to miss that one but I'm merely lacking in perception as I've missed all the other things people have pointed out here and in other places, including what DragonGwen mentioned.

DragonGwen

Farmer
The only thing I noticed before someone pointed it out was the star-shaped Skull Cavern floor and that's only because I usually play on PC with a big monitor. I'd need to be blind to miss that one but I'm merely lacking in perception as I've missed all the other things people have pointed out here and in other places, including what DragonGwen mentioned.
I have listened to the soundtrack a lot
It’s pretty cool to see what people see or notice what in game.
I personally always notice the concerned ape logo floor in the volcano that many people overlook.
I have never seen the CA logo floor and I was wondering what your best time to run the volcano is

DragonGwen

Farmer
Do you mean, time while killing monsters, mining iridium, and snagging loot, or is a speed run holding a giant stack of cheese acceptable?
I'm just trying to get through as possible, though I did get sidetracked quickly by some cinder shards and a dragon tooth plus the chest on floor nine

MogBeoulve

Farmer
Wat. I guess I'm getting really sidetracked
That is with +2 speed, +14 defense, and ignoring everything I could - I still got sidetracked, and I know I could make a faster time if I memorized floor layouts, but I'm too lazy to do that. But also, what's the point of speedrunning the volcano if you're already unlocked it? You're better off taking your time to rake in the loot.

DragonGwen

Farmer
That is with +2 speed, +14 defense, and ignoring everything I could - I still got sidetracked, and I know I could make a faster time if I memorized floor layouts, but I'm too lazy to do that. But also, what's the point of speedrunning the volcano if you're already unlocked it? You're better off taking your time to rake in the loot.
I do it with the effects I get from food to heal, and that's pretty much it