1.6 Update Raccoon Requests Achievement

iuoosmqey

Greenhorn
hello i want to ask in what season and year does the raccoon require some quests already he has his wife with him from the tree you can see four heads of the raccoon but i can't move on to complete the quest and the raccoon keeps repeating that they are fine and i don't know if i have a bug in the save position or the game is bugged somewhere but I can't get to the next request from the raccoon and I'm still in a place where he already has four children and no requests yet I'm using the game modification so I don't know if this is just a longer time when he won't request anything or the modification caused the problem with the game please advise thank you iuoosmqey

Attachments

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
hello i want to ask in what season and year does the raccoon require some quests already he has his wife with him from the tree you can see four heads of the raccoon but i can't move on to complete the quest and the raccoon keeps repeating that they are fine and i don't know if i have a bug in the save position or the game is bugged somewhere but I can't get to the next request from the raccoon and I'm still in a place where he already has four children and no requests yet I'm using the game modification so I don't know if this is just a longer time when he won't request anything or the modification caused the problem with the game please advise thank you iuoosmqey
That's a bit odd, have you tried waiting a bit for the next raccoon to move in?

Are you using any mods?

iuoosmqey

Greenhorn

Are you using any mods?
I would also like to know the answer but no one has been found yet I have 4 children for a change and I can't move on and I also have a message from the raccoon that everything is fine

iuoosmqey

Greenhorn

Are you using any mods?
yes I use mods in my save game here I am sending a screenshot of all applications in my game I just want to say that I started using CJB mods towards the end of the game because I was tired of walking and there was no possibility to buy a horse flute anywhere so I had to solve it with a cheat otherwise I finished the whole game without a cheat except for the horse flute so I could ride a horse from one part of the map to another

Attachments

Odin

Staff member
Hi all, due to a mix up where several threads were unintentionally merged, this thread had to be re-created. If any messages that were a part of the thread are no longer here, please let me know!

chemster

Greenhorn
I think there's a subtle bug where if you haven't unlocked the foraging mastery which gives you golden mystery boxes , you don't get the request which gives you more raccoon children. Now after I finally did that, the wife gave me the appropriate trading options... not sure if I'll get the animation/achievement now if I do another request. If not, I guess I'll have to start a new farm!