Question: How can I volunteer to translate this amazing game to my native language(Persian)?

Gascon

Greenhorn
Hello everyone. I hope all is well with you. I am a native Persian (Farsi) speaker and speak English pretty fluently. Does any one know how I can volunteer to translate the game into my native language so that more Iranians can enjoy this lovely game?
Thank you

HaleyRocks

Farmer
Hello everyone. I hope all is well with you. I am a native Persian (Farsi) speaker and speak English pretty fluently. Does any one know how I can volunteer to translate the game into my native language so that more Iranians can enjoy this lovely game?
Thank you
You can try contacting ConcernedApe/EricBarone? ^_^

Quirinea

Farmer
Or you can make a translation mod. I've seen people ask for adding this and that language (but Persian is not the only "big" language missing -- there isn't e.g. Arabic or Hindi, either), so I don't know if there is any hope of getting more official languages.

Now I cannot find from Nexus lists, but I know at least Bahasa Indonesia and Ukrainian as translations. And I'm making the Finnish one. Publishing it as a mod (puuh, I'm "gathering strength" to start the 1.6. update. The game contains the same amount text as a novel. Add the messy json-files where the stuff must be put...

I know some people have been discussing the Arabic translation (I'm thinking of the problem of font and wriiing direction). Search for "Arabic".
And there was just a month ago someone else:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I don't know if the game is currently being translated into more languages, though you totally should leave a suggestion in the suggestions page here

There may be a mod or you may endeavor to create a mod for your language, I'm sure there are templates to make the code aspect easier, and just requiring actual translations.

Gascon

Greenhorn
Or you can make a translation mod. I've seen people ask for adding this and that language (but Persian is not the only "big" language missing -- there isn't e.g. Arabic or Hindi, either), so I don't know if there is any hope of getting more official languages.

Now I cannot find from Nexus lists, but I know at least Bahasa Indonesia and Ukrainian as translations. And I'm making the Finnish one. Publishing it as a mod (puuh, I'm "gathering strength" to start the 1.6. update. The game contains the same amount text as a novel. Add the messy json-files where the stuff must be put...

I know some people have been discussing the Arabic translation (I'm thinking of the problem of font and wriiing direction). Search for "Arabic".
And there was just a month ago someone else:
Thank you for your reply 🙏 I think that might be a bit hard since I have no idea how modding this game works and getting to know the modding tools in itself takes time. I've worked a lot on translating Escape from Tarkov into Farsi and when I was working on that they were using some kind of crowd sourcing platform. In that platform, all the localization strings were categorized and there were ways for others to verify or edit translations. That made it much easier to stay on top of the work. Do you think something similar might be available for the official translations of the game?

Gascon

Greenhorn
I don't know if the game is currently being translated into more languages, though you totally should leave a suggestion in the suggestions page here

There may be a mod or you may endeavor to create a mod for your language, I'm sure there are templates to make the code aspect easier, and just requiring actual translations.
Thank you for your reply 🙏 I will surely leave a suggestion.