Question about fiber

Fiber keeps spawning on my farm, sometimes it destroys paths and they don’t drop but. Never really payed attention intill now, Fiber removed my recycling machine! I’m on Nintendo if that changes anything.

ArtifactSpot

No like stuff spawns on top even if noting is near, I dont even have a quarter of the money for the golden clock
That just happens unfortunately from time to time you loose machines or crops from “spreading weeds” even if you didn’t see them the day before. If you can’t afford the clock (which most people can’t) then build a shed and put your machines in those. Then fence your crops in tightly and if you have scarecrows then the only thing that can hit them is lightning.

Always put a line of cheap sacrificial path around anything you don't want to be destroyed by spreading debris. Make sure you cover all adjacent tiles, including diagonal ones.

Whether it's crops, crafted items, machines or whatever, if you miss the spreading debris, it'll damage this path first, giving you a day's notice to find it and deal with it.

imnvs

Local Legend
No like stuff spawns on top even if noting is near,
This literally can not happen spontaneously. As others have said, it can only spread onto something built.
I dont even have a quarter of the money for the golden clock
Very few do have that kind of cash. It's really expensive. Just about every other major purchase is a better buy. I only ever buy the golden clock after my wine empire has reached the point where I literally have no other major purchases to make. I have every obelisk, the return scepter... everything.

HaleyRocks

Sodbuster
Covered already, but i cannot stress enough, the importance of *sheds*! Never litter the fields, with various machinery or items, that are not certain to not disappear for any reason whatsoever! Also, i am not sure what exactly is protected from lightningrods, but do build a number of them and place near objects such as plants, beehives, scarecrows, or anything lying around outdoors!