Quest failure

Rhiannon

Farmer
If I fail on a quest, will it eventually come back around? I'm talking about one from Mr. Qi on Ginger Island.

PookieDoodle

Rancher
Actually that's the easiest one go to saloon buy 699 coffee ànd then turn it to triple expresso s and boom done in 3 mins

Also the beans definitely repeats if you fail(pass) but you can't take seeds with you for next go around
I agree, it's not as hard as it sounds. Just plan ahead with the recipes. Especially since you can use the Wiki has strategy for which ones sell for the highest price.

Elenna101

Farmer
Actually that's the easiest one go to saloon buy 699 coffee ànd then turn it to triple expresso s and boom done in 3 mins
IIRC it's technically cheaper to buy 1667 wheat flour from Pierre and cook bread, although tbh if you can afford 166,700 for wheat flour then you can probably also afford 200,000 for coffee.

Rhiannon

Farmer
IIRC it's technically cheaper to buy 1667 wheat flour from Pierre and cook bread, although tbh if you can afford 166,700 for wheat flour then you can probably also afford 200,000 for coffee.
I read the tip about the wheat flour and bread. I haven't gotten the quest yet but I spent the entire fall growing wheat. I plan to repeat that the next summer/fall and see if I can get that much flour without having to buy any. I'm not hurting for money but I'd rather spend it elsewhere. :)

Ticklebutt

Greenhorn
I always wondered this too lol. :slime: Have some new bigger cork board or whatever they put in town, and completing those quests are impossible I feel! :hmm: Like I select them and I think, “I can get this done in no time~!” Then BAM! Not done. :grumpy:

I read the tip about the wheat flour and bread. I haven't gotten the quest yet but I spent the entire fall growing wheat. I plan to repeat that the next summer/fall and see if I can get that much flour without having to buy any. I'm not hurting for money but I'd rather spend it elsewhere. :)
If you're growing food, you can probably be more efficient about it, just for what it's worth. If you grow a bunch of say Red Cabbage and Radishes for Red Plates, you only need 250 of each to get to the amount in question. 100 spots on the farm growing Red Cabbage and 75 growing Radishes over the course of a summer will get you there. You could also go for Pink Cakes or Pumpkin Pie, especially since you've already got a bunch of flour.

Yams and Pumpkins for Autumn's Bounty, or Cauliflower (if you have enough cheese) for Cheese Cauliflower are also good seasonal options, if you want to make the food yourself from scratch, although not as good as the Red Plate. Note that I'm not saying growing Yams and Pumpkins is more efficient than say growing Pumpkins, turning them into Pickles, selling them, and buying Flour for Bread. I'm just saying, if you want to grow your own food from scratch, it's likely more efficient than growing flour.