Quality of Life suggestion: Sort order

Lappy

Sodbuster
I would really like to be able to change the sort order of items in the cooking and crafting interfaces. If recipes could be ordered by type (lighting, artisan goods processing) or amount of health/energy restored, that would be useful.

Or... if you could drag and drop your own order, that would be even better. That way, you can place frequently used recipes at the top.

Recipes could also be filtered to only show those that fit a requirement. For example, dishes that add a buff, or have no buffs.

eliasntr

Farmhand
Good idea. Cooking, as much as varied it was in terms of food, was a mess in navigating. You couldn't easily figure out which one gave the Mining buff, restored the most health, etc. It's just too randomly placed right now and without the wiki telling you which food does what thing you'd be confused very easily.

To add on to that, I'd also like to add a Cooking skill level. Something that would affect the food buffs and values. Some foods were just negligible and there were no incentives to cook them at all, other than as gifts or for the achievements, which is a shame because there's like 70+ foods to make in the game and I've only cooked like 10 of them, since the rest were easily just as useless or way too difficult to prepare (and sometimes even had underwhelming effects).

You should also consider adding your suggestion to this thread.