Qi Quest - Extended Family

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Not at all, in fact, if you want to do something like perfect catch the legendaries you may use the legend 2s as practice.

they don’t have a limit on how many you can catch like the original legendaries do, you can catch multiple per quest even.

Not at all, in fact, if you want to do something like perfect catch the legendaries you may use the legend 2s as practice.

they don’t have a limit on how many you can catch like the original legendaries do, you can catch multiple per quest even.
Been there , done that yesterday :toothy:

Those big buggers really do put up a fight once you hook 'em! :sweat:

VampireCake

Farmer
I've been trying to catch all them at each quality - normal and silver are proving tricky. I think the catch area for some of them doesn't overlap with a fishing zone low enough. :grumpy:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I've been trying to catch all them at each quality - normal and silver are proving tricky. I think the catch area for some of them doesn't overlap with a fishing zone low enough. :grumpy:
It's actually possible for all of them still, you just need to use the pan with the fisher enchant to get the base qualities.

Silver for all legends is possible it's just a small chance even when optimized. You have to fish in the lowest applicable fishing zones with no fishing buffs

VampireCake

Farmer
It's actually possible for all of them still, you just need to use the pan with the fisher enchant to get the base qualities.

Silver for all legends is possible it's just a small chance even when optimized. You have to fish in the lowest applicable fishing zones with no fishing buffs
Ah, I'd forgotten about the pan fisher enchant. I'd need a panning spot to appear in the right place while the quest is active though, right? And Crimsonfish/Son of Crimsonfish are at the beach, panning spots only appear there during the Night Market.

I have about zero chance of catching any of them with no buffs or the training rod. It'd take me less time to find the work boots. 😆

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ah, I'd forgotten about the pan fisher enchant. I'd need a panning spot to appear in the right place while the quest is active though, right? And Crimsonfish/Son of Crimsonfish are at the beach, panning spots only appear there during the Night Market.

I have about zero chance of catching any of them with no buffs or the training rod. It'd take me less time to find the work boots. 😆
Yes though currently you can't catch the son of crimsonfish or crimsonfish at the beach during the night market