Ps4 to Nintendo game file transfer

Augustine

Greenhorn
I have been playing on my ps4 for a while now but I just got a Nintendo switch and was wondering if there was any way for me to move a game file save across to my Nintendo so that I don't have to start a whole new save but I don't have the internet subscription on either the ps4 or the Nintendo so maybe there is a way for me to transfer the file to a USB stick or something that I can use to physically move the data from one console to the other

Odin

Staff member
Unfortunately it is not possible to transfer saves between different console versions of the game. If you are starting a new save on the Switch, I would recommend trying out a different farm map or selecting the option for remixed Community Center bundles under the Advanced Options menu (the button looks like
), which changes up the items needed to complete the Community Center and can help give a sense of new challenge during a replay of the game.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
The only platforms you can transfer files on are pc and mobile, and currently it's one way between those two because pc is on a later update (you can't downgrade files).

Technically you could have a heavily jailbroken switch which may be able to but that's technically illegal and I won't go into any further details about it