Switch Problem with cooperative: "screen sharing"

monialaparato

Newcomer
Hello everyone! First of all, my English is very bad and basic, I will try to explain myself as best as possible.

A very curious error occurs to me. When I try to connect a friend to my game (A game that is a little advanced) using "screen sharing", the game closes (crash).
But, when I do it through a new game, it does let me do it. And I can play perfectly.

Mayb Is it possible that by having an advanced game, this option is "capped"?

I play on Nintendo Switch, with the most updated version (1.5.4.2). And yes, I have cabins available, (2 in fact). I use 2 Joy-cons and one pro-controller, (in fact, it does leave me with a new game as i mentioned, but more information never hurts).

I hope someone can help me, or at least tell me why this is happening, or try to solve the problem! I hope I have explained myself correctly, thank you very much, have a good day.

Your English is very good!

What do you mean by an advanced save? You have worked on it a lot or did you use the advanced settings before setting it up? I’ve never heard of a problem like this, I have played multiplayer on switch on so many saves.

This is what I always do when playing with my sister: I go to load, select the file. Grab the second controller and press the + button, wait for the pop-up on the screen and press the + button again and it loads the second player’s screen.

Does it crash before it loads the second screen? Or does it crash after you select the second player’s file?

monialaparato

Newcomer
Your English is very good!

What do you mean by an advanced save? You have worked on it a lot or did you use the advanced settings before setting it up? I’ve never heard of a problem like this, I have played multiplayer on switch on so many saves.

This is what I always do when playing with my sister: I go to load, select the file. Grab the second controller and press the + button, wait for the pop-up on the screen and press the + button again and it loads the second player’s screen.

Does it crash before it loads the second screen? Or does it crash after you select the second player’s file?
Thank you very much for your answer!

By advanced game I mean that I have played many hours in this game (6 years to be exact).

The second screen always loads. The crash is when I try to enter the game with that second controller. (After the screen has loaded and the option for "which cabin I want to join" has appeared). The option to create the character does not load and the game crash.

It's strange because in a farn that's just started this doesn't happen to me.

Anyway, I have also tried to test the online multiplayer and this does not happen. It is only with this option and on this farm.

I've tried searching other places but it seems that no one has had this happen. I can't find a solution or even why it happens.