Pride Clothing

Yuni Cosmo

Cowpoke
I edited a post I made to suggest this a few days ago - I think it would be a lovely idea!
I'm non-binary/trans so this would be a dream come true for us and the rest of the LGBTQ+ community. 😄

Oh and yes - happy Pride Month! 🏳️‍🌈

I edited a post I made to suggest this a few days ago - I think it would be a lovely idea!
I'm non-binary/trans so this would be a dream come true for us and the rest of the LGBTQ+ community. 😄

Oh and yes - happy Pride Month! 🏳️‍🌈
Thank you! I agree, I would love to see this kind of representation in-game!

Odin

Staff member
Perhaps if not an official update-- there can be/is a mod?
I did find a mod for this. It was last updated in 2019, but there's a comment from earlier this month saying it still works.
Obviously not everyone is able to play with mods, I just wanted to mention it since you asked!

kdau

Tiller
Speaking of mods, I just published Prismatic Pride, which offers a more complete set of prismatic clothing items, and lets you choose from various pride flags to have all prismatic items rotate through the colors of. I don't have 51 flags set up for it yet (wow!), but I think it's off to a good start. 🏳️‍🌈 :smile:

Ennoshima

Planter
I did find a mod for this. It was last updated in 2019, but there's a comment from earlier this month saying it still works.
Obviously not everyone is able to play with mods, I just wanted to mention it since you asked!
Oh, interesting!
Thank you! :>