pls helpp! :(

heyitsjeje

Greenhorn
hi.. im a new player here, and ive somehow missed mr. Qi's first task when entering the skull cavern. i died before level 25. then another year passed (im now on year 2) n i alr did pass the skull cavern to the 50th floor but he didnt give me my money until now. is it because the game glitched? is there any way i could re-do the quest? cz ive seen the spoiler he'll give you a secret note once you passed then i can meet him at floor 100th but now idk. somebody pls help

HaleyRocks

Farmer
hi.. im a new player here, and ive somehow missed mr. Qi's first task when entering the skull cavern. i died before level 25. then another year passed (im now on year 2) n i alr did pass the skull cavern to the 50th floor but he didnt give me my money until now. is it because the game glitched? is there any way i could re-do the quest? cz ive seen the spoiler he'll give you a secret note once you passed then i can meet him at floor 100th but now idk. somebody pls help
If you press the button that opens up the quests menu, is it listed there still?