Planting fruit trees in greenhouse

renpai

Greenhorn
If I am growing fruit trees in the greenhouse would I need to replant them every time they are ready to be harvested?

I think fruit trees are my favorite thing to grow in the greenhouse. Since they bear fruit every single day all year, they bring in pretty good money. The fruit also raises in quality very quickly.

Anhaga

Rancher
Here's the best greenhouse tree layout:
Wait, so the little decorative objects in the greenhouse don't count as "filled" squares for the purposes of having the trees grow? Good to know.

DesertBoots

Sodbuster
I don't know how to hide an image, so I'm sorry if this is a spoiler to anyone...

But here's how I have one each of the trees in my greenhouse, and also how to lay out iridium sprinklers. There's only two rows of them.

And yes, you can add a butterfly cage to your greenhouse!

Attachments

Odin

Staff member
I don't know how to hide an image, so I'm sorry if this is a spoiler to anyone...
If you upload an image to your message (using the "insert image" button above the message box, rather than attaching it as a file) you'll be able to surround it with spoiler tags by typing [SPOILER] before and [/SPOILER] after it (or using the spoiler button and moving the image between the tags).

DesertBoots

Sodbuster
If you upload an image to your message (using the "insert image" button above the message box, rather than attaching it as a file) you'll be able to surround it with spoiler tags by typing [SPOILER] before and [/SPOILER] after it (or using the spoiler button and moving the image between the tags).
I'm so used to ignoring extraneous stuff on my screen I didn't realize I was missing *useful* things!! Thanks!