Four Corners Farm Pine Creek Farm (Year 2)

Draconifors

Planter
This is the first farm I've taken the time to really design and decorate, but it's very much a work in progress.
I really like how the top right segment turned out, and it will look even better once all of the trees have grown.

The green Slimejack pond is there purely for the colour. Lava Eel are for both the products and the colour.

I had never gotten mushroom trees before, so was really glad when I saw a tree had transformed into one -- and in a perfect spot, too.

One major thing I have yet to decide is where to place a barn, a coop (I've had a dino egg since spring or summer year 1, but haven't wanted to start on animal husbandry yet), and silos.

To my surprise, I have discovered the little quarry area can spawn even iridium nodes with a high enough mining level, but it's rare enough to only have happened twice so far.

(The visual overhaul mod is "daisyNiko's Earthy Recolour".)
Esther_6-24-2024_56030297.png

Draconifors

Planter
I like the productive cramming of everything up top, I assume that will only spread outwards in time.

I praise you for the clay brick paths too, those are incredibly underrated, they especially suit your recolour mod
Thanks.

I'm not sure what, exactly, I will do with the rest of the space, but I doubt I'll make all four corners as crammed as the house one, which is full of stuff so that it doesn't take me hours to get started in mornings.
I definitely plan to use grass as a decorative feature, as well as animal pasture, and more trees are almost certainly coming as well. After all, a farm called Pine Creek needs to have lots of pine trees. :D

The brick paths were annoying earlier on because I kept running out of clay, but what you said in another thread about clay being more common when using the hoe in the caves has really helped.
I do like how they look.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Thanks.

I'm not sure what, exactly, I will do with the rest of the space, but I doubt I'll make all four corners as crammed as the house one, which is full of stuff so that it doesn't take me hours to get started in mornings.
I definitely plan to use grass as a decorative feature, as well as animal pasture, and more trees are almost certainly coming as well. After all, a farm called Pine Creek needs to have lots of pine trees. :D

The brick paths were annoying earlier on because I kept running out of clay, but what you said in another thread about clay being more common when using the hoe in the caves has really helped.
I do like how they look.
That's very fair, I could imagine a more open animal corner, and definitely extend the fishpond area to be dedicated to that if you have no other ideas on how to use the space, fish ponds fill areas really well, especially when you're using colour changing fish