Windows Pet Disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

samelia

Newcomer
On the first day of summer of year 1, the pet for our farm just disappeared. It is a cat and is no longer listed in the pet list. We are playing 2 players on a PC game with no mods. Anyone else experience this issue or have a fix? We reloaded and it happened again.

FarmerCeph

Greenhorn
On the first day of summer of year 1, the pet for our farm just disappeared. It is a cat and is no longer listed in the pet list. We are playing 2 players on a PC game with no mods. Anyone else experience this issue or have a fix? We reloaded and it happened again.
This happened to us too.. you can get a new pet from Marnie BUT you had to have had full hearts with your cat before it disappeared... Which ours were not. I am too looking for a fix.😭

Karmauh

Greenhorn
My dog also disappeared one day. I was playing multi-player, originally only with one friend, but then I added another person and their cabin and I just.. never saw my dog again after that? I don't hear any sound effects, he was wearing a hat, I'm on the newest version, and he wasn't in way of the building. I checked every house, his bowl, etc.

liquidcat

Staff member
Hi! I've locked this thread because we are currently directing all 1.6 issues to the central thread to help keep things organized. Please add your issue there, as well as any additional information you are able to provide and thank you for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.