iOS Persistent grinding (reeling in fish?) sound on iOS

Violet Moon

Farmhand
I hope I’m doing this right, I’m a little lost. I posted about this issue on my iPad that happened around the fifth day I think during the community center cut scene, where I started hearing this grinding noise that never stopped and I eventually had to abandon the file. I realized I never posted the details about my device which was a 11inch iPad Pro 2nd generation, running iOS 15.7.

Then sadly today it also happened on my iPhone. This time it happened while I was fishing and I realized I think the sound is of reeling the fish in, or at least very similar, but then it just never stops. I am using an iPhone11 and running iOS 16.1.1. Not sure if this sound issue is related to my other sound issue of only being able to hear the soundtrack through headphones, as my iPad wasn’t affected by that issue.

Thanks again for making this available on mobile, and for bringing the game into the world in the first place. I love it and I’m looking forward to many relaxing hours playing it once the sound issues are resolved.

Violet Moon

Farmhand
I hope I’m doing this right, I’m a little lost. I posted about this issue on my iPad that happened around the fifth day I think during the community center cut scene, where I started hearing this grinding noise that never stopped and I eventually had to abandon the file. I realized I never posted the details about my device which was a 11inch iPad Pro 2nd generation, running iOS 15.7.

Then sadly today it also happened on my iPhone. This time it happened while I was fishing and I realized I think the sound is of reeling the fish in, or at least very similar, but then it just never stops. I am using an iPhone11 and running iOS 16.1.1. Not sure if this sound issue is related to my other sound issue of only being able to hear the soundtrack through headphones, as my iPad wasn’t affected by that issue.

Thanks again for making this available on mobile, and for bringing the game into the world in the first place. I love it and I’m looking forward to many relaxing hours playing it once the sound issues are resolved.
Edit- the second time it happened on the fourth day in case that’s relevant.

Hannahmacc93

Cowpoke

Yes it just happened to me also! To fix it, I saved the game and restarted the app.

I'm on iPad Mini running iOS 17.3.1 and Stardew version 1.5.6.39