Interior Part 2: I'm cracking open 100,000 Omni Geodes with Geode Crushers, Halftime! 50k opened

ArtifactSpot

If you trade those at the desert trader for desert warp totems and put them in deconstructors you can make a ton more in iridium than in whatever you can get from cracking them open in geode machines. Even with gemologist. Just switch to miner, then blacksmith and the iridium bars will stack up like crazy. Just a suggestion. It’s way cool either way.

If you trade those at the desert trader for desert warp totems and put them in deconstructors you can make a ton more in iridium than in whatever you can get from cracking them open in geode machines. Even with gemologist. Just switch to miner, then blacksmith and the iridium bars will stack up like crazy. Just a suggestion. It’s way cool either way.
ok thanks, i didin't know that. so the omni geodes for warp totems. but i'll need way more deconstructors than i have. maybe that's the right time to spend my qi gems, i collected over 7200 of them :-) anyways thanks for the advice! and i'll need that system with the hopper and deconstructor to make it easier