Pam's New House [slight spoilers]

So yesterday, Robin had completed Pam's New House to replace her old beaten-down trailer. This time, when given the chance by Robin, I had decided for my farmer to reveal to Pam and Penny that he was the one that had the idea and paid for its construction. I had noticed several differences between the resulting NPC dialogs from those from my saves where my farmer had chosen to remain anonymous as to being the house donor:

In my current save, Pam and Penny directly thank the farmer for the house with Pam still wondering if there's another catch since she isn't used to ppl being so nice to her. Several NPCs now have a reaction to Pam's new house, such as their direct neighbors George and Evelyn. I was surprised to see several NPCs from Stardew Expanded reacting to it, such as Andy, who lives far far away from Pam, and Claire. Notably, Pierre, Caroline, and Abigail did NOT have a reaction to Pam's new house, but I wonder if that is because my farmer went the Joja Route and now, they are all way too concerned about saving their business to notice the new development?

In my previous saves in which my farmer had chosen to remain secretive about being Pam's mysterious house donor, I only remember that (of course) Pam could not ask the farmer how she could repay him. The only NPC reactions that I can recall were from Pam and Penny themselves in which Pam says the same thing to the farmer except with replacing the word "you" with "someone" and Penny states that there are truly very generous ppl in the world and from Robin, who says the same thing from the scenario in my current game about how "our plan worked". Later, Pam has a discussion with the farmer about Yoba, which I have not yet (and likely never will) seen in my current save. However, both these previous saves were played using version 1.5.6.

So I'm curious if new NPC reactions to Pam's new house were only added in v1.6+?

Lew Zealand

Helper
So yesterday, Robin had completed Pam's New House to replace her old beaten-down trailer. This time, when given the chance by Robin, I had decided for my farmer to reveal to Pam and Penny that he was the one that had the idea and paid for its construction. I had noticed several differences between the resulting NPC dialogs from those from my saves where my farmer had chosen to remain anonymous as to being the house donor:

In my current save, Pam and Penny directly thank the farmer for the house with Pam still wondering if there's another catch since she isn't used to ppl being so nice to her. Several NPCs now have a reaction to Pam's new house, such as their direct neighbors George and Evelyn. I was surprised to see several NPCs from Stardew Expanded reacting to it, such as Andy, who lives far far away from Pam, and Claire. Notably, Pierre, Caroline, and Abigail did NOT have a reaction to Pam's new house, but I wonder if that is because my farmer went the Joja Route and now, they are all way too concerned about saving their business to notice the new development?

In my previous saves in which my farmer had chosen to remain secretive about being Pam's mysterious house donor, I only remember that (of course) Pam could not ask the farmer how she could repay him. The only NPC reactions that I can recall were from Pam and Penny themselves in which Pam says the same thing to the farmer except with replacing the word "you" with "someone" and Penny states that there are truly very generous ppl in the world and from Robin, who says the same thing from the scenario in my current game about how "our plan worked". Later, Pam has a discussion with the farmer about Yoba, which I have not yet (and likely never will) seen in my current save. However, both these previous saves were played using version 1.5.6.

So I'm curious if new NPC reactions to Pam's new house were only added in v1.6+?
Yes there are a number of new dialog options added in v1.6 which are not about new v1.6 events, like ones about Pam and Penny's new house. There are additional lines from friends of someone you're dating and I believe some other comments about other activities. Another example: a few bachelor(ette)s will make comments when you end up dating them for a longish time without getting married.

George, Evelyn, Shane, Lewis and Demetrius reacted to the house before 1.6. I haven't noticed anyone new reacting post-update, although they react to/bring up a lot of other in game events. I could have just missed them.
I also only selected the option to tell Pam who build the house for the first time post-update. I've seen less characters react to knowing it was me, strangely enough. I didn't like some of the dialogue options and don't think most characters would tell her, so I probably won't select it again, but it was fun to see what happens.