Pam is gone after unlocking the ginger island

hey guys, sorry for the bad english. After i unlocked the island, it wat like day 15 in the winter, pam goes everyday to the island and i need to go to the desert. Does anyone know when shes gonna comeback to work? its already day 1 btw

RennyBenny

Sodbuster
hey guys, sorry for the bad english. After i unlocked the island, it wat like day 15 in the winter, pam goes everyday to the island and i need to go to the desert. Does anyone know when shes gonna comeback to work? its already day 1 btw
I’ve never heard of that happening before, that’s really weird. Do you have any of the warp totems? Because then you can get to the desert without her.

I know the recipe can be acquired from the merchant in the desert, so if you already have that, then you can make some so that you don’t need Pam to drive you there.

Ereo

Helper
Yes, when the resort is open villagers can go there for the day. They come back in the evening. Different villagers will go each day.

ArtifactSpot

Did you unlock the resort on the island? You can close that down to keep villagers from going there. Click on the sign between the changing rooms.
I love doing this. 🤣 I love Ginger Island, but version 1.4 was so much easier to find people when they were trapped in SDV lol. I sure hope 1.6 doesn’t add a new location you have to travel to hunt people down. There is so much open unused land opportunities right in SDV.

ArtifactSpot

I’ve never heard of that happening before, that’s really weird. Do you have any of the warp totems? Because then you can get to the desert without her.

I know the recipe can be acquired from the merchant in the desert, so if you already have that, then you can make some so that you don’t need Pam to drive you there.
This too. I think you just need a coconut and a few iridium ores.

ArtifactSpot

I befriend Pam and feel badly for her (she was abandoned by her husband after the birth of Penny.) However, really don’t want someone who’s under the influence driving me in the first place. Scary how often this must be the case IRL too.