Overall Ideas

Clark123

Cowpoke
1. Birthday for your own character in which your close friends/NPCs can give you gifts
2. Your close friends visiting your farm/house and maybe hang out? (I noticed Sebastian and some other ones don't like to be on their home. So maybe they'd visit your farm/house since you're friends)
3. Explosives (Cherry Bombs, Bombs, Mega Bomb) will deal more damage to monsters. I've noticed that there's an explosive that deals heavy damage when attached on slingshot. But explosives planted only destroys rocks and nodes. This might be a great alternative when getting chased.
4. Anniversary with your boyfriend/girlfriend/partner is now a personal event. It will add on your personal and partner's schedule and they initiate dates or whatever you two want to do on your anniversary. (Forgetting anniversaries will make your partner give you a cold shoulder I guess?)
5. Recipe for Strawberry (like maybe Strawberry Ice Cream for Strawberry + Ice Cream ingredients or maybe some other ones)

1. Birthday for your own character in which your close friends/NPCs can give you gifts
2. Your close friends visiting your farm/house and maybe hang out? (I noticed Sebastian and some other ones don't like to be on their home. So maybe they'd visit your farm/house since you're friends)
3. Explosives (Cherry Bombs, Bombs, Mega Bomb) will deal more damage to monsters. I've noticed that there's an explosive that deals heavy damage when attached on slingshot. But explosives planted only destroys rocks and nodes. This might be a great alternative when getting chased.
4. Anniversary with your boyfriend/girlfriend/partner is now a personal event. It will add on your personal and partner's schedule and they initiate dates or whatever you two want to do on your anniversary. (Forgetting anniversaries will make your partner give you a cold shoulder I guess?)
5. Recipe for Strawberry (like maybe Strawberry Ice Cream for Strawberry + Ice Cream ingredients or maybe some other ones)
I like these even if some are already suggested in one way or another!
:thumbsup:

Flutterdoc

Farmhand
I think these are all great ideas!