Only keyboard Hotkeys without using mouse

like selecting channels in television you cant use the w and s for up and down selecting what you want it needs to be click by the mouse. talking to someone when it comes from choosing what dialogues you want you need mouse to click it instead of w and s to up and down and click enter. even in the starting game when choosing new, load, co op, exit it needs to be clicked by the mouse.it is easier to play with keyboard only.

Last edited:
like selecting channels in television you cant use the w and s for up and down selecting what you want it needs to be click by the mouse. talking to someone when it comes from choosing what dialogues you want you need mouse to click it instead of w and s to up and down and click enter. even in the starting game when choosing new, load, co op, exit it needs to be clicked by the mouse.it is easier to play with keyboard only.
"it is easier to play with keyboard only" is very subjective and doesn't fit for me. But at least I get your point and there are some UI-elements which could be optimized.

"it is easier to play with keyboard only" is very subjective and doesn't fit for me. But at least I get your point and there are some UI-elements which could be optimized.
what if you accidentaly broke your mouse during the game and you can only play on keyboard but there's not enough hotkey to play on keyboard. it was good playing on a keyboard because it feels like you are playing an old gameboy.

what if you accidentaly broke your mouse during the game and you can only play on keyboard but there's not enough hotkey to play on keyboard. it was good playing on a keyboard because it feels like you are playing an old gameboy.
I am not against you suggestion. It may be helpful for some people.
But I for myself have another mouse as reserve. ;-)

ISSsloth

Farmer
In most cases I would rarely use this, but recently my mouse broke and I had to use a certain part of my mouse for the clicks to register. I feel that the fishing minigame would have been so much easier to play if using space could also control the fishing bar. This would likely cause some people to accidentally press buttons and make mistakes, so maybe it could be toggleable in settings?

There are only so many what ifs you can account for.

Personally I think having all actions available on the keyboard would be beneficial.
subarashi! it has many advantages on keyboard hotkey just like you are playing a gameboy or switch its better than using mouse for me.

you can change it in the setting
In most cases I would rarely use this, but recently my mouse broke and I had to use a certain part of my mouse for the clicks to register. I feel that the fishing minigame would have been so much easier to play if using space could also control the fishing bar. This would likely cause some people to accidentally press buttons and make mistakes, so maybe it could be toggleable in settings?
you can change the hotkey in the settings change the default setting of check/do action in space bar the default key was x button. but i personally recommended changing it into k for picking up foraging and clicking and j hotkey for using the tools. but it depends on you where you are comfortable.

Last edited:
like this when selecting channels it needs to use mouse, it would be better if you can use w and s hotkey to choose what channel you want and click x hotkey ( check/do action). even in the event or having dialogue with someone talking to someone when choosing what dialogue you want you cant use keyboard to choose, you will use mouse to choose what dialogue or what channel you want. like eastern egg event you will choose if you want to start the game or not yet. and different event that needs choosing dialogues.

LRangerR

Local Legend
There have been other threads posted in the suggestions forum before, with this exact thought in mind. I recommend searching for them and "necro-ing" said threads if you can find them (i promise nobody will complain). This is specifically regarding the up and down arrows in the dialogue/menus or whatever it was.

There are only so many what ifs you can account for.

Personally I think having all actions available on the keyboard would be beneficial.
That being said, this is the single best response to this thread, and i agree with it 100%.