One final request and the game would be perfect in my eyes. I hope CA sees this.

Deffy

Cowpoke
First off, I absolutely adore this update, I am blown away. Thank you CA for making it!

Qi's quests are completely RNG, unlike special order quests which seem follow a more adventageous pattern so that they don't repeat themlelves. Some endgame content require having specific Qi quests to appear once in order to unlock like radioactive ore. If Ca could tweak the RNG of those endgame quests a bit this would make the endgame flow a lot better. I hope Ca makes it happen someday. Again, thank you for the update!

I don't really do forums and never requests but this is a special case as I LOVE the game to death.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
First off, I absolutely adore this update, I am blown away. Thank you CA for making it!

Qi's quests are completely RNG, unlike special order quests which seem follow a more adventageous pattern so that they don't repeat themlelves. Some endgame content require having specific Qi quests to appear once in order to unlock like radioactive ore. If Ca could tweak the RNG of those endgame quests a bit this would make the endgame flow a lot better. I hope Ca makes it happen someday. Again, thank you for the update!

I don't really do forums and never requests but this is a special case as I LOVE the game to death.
The only difference between the two is that some quests from the order board can only be done once. Adding this functionality to the qi quest board would only serve to remove quests.

I do agree that the way they are determined is impossible for the average player to influence and could do with some switching up or having specific ordering to a certain point to help players get certain quests they want more than others.

Deffy

Cowpoke
The only difference between the two is that some quests from the order board can only be done once. Adding this functionality to the qi quest board would only serve to remove quests.

I do agree that the way they are determined is impossible for the average player to influence and could do with some switching up or having specific ordering to a certain point to help players get certain quests they want more than others.
Thanks for clearing that up and yeah, we've all experienced the joice of getting the junimo cart game quest paired with the fishing quest 3-4 weeks in a row and how wonderful that is. What bugs me is that CA made a marvelous move adding a statue to toggle the hard skull mines, as it is the best way to farm Qi gems that I know of (killing purple slimes with a burglar ring to get 2 gems per kill) but if you can't ever unlock it that's a problem.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Thanks for clearing that up and yeah, we've all experienced the joice of getting the junimo cart game quest paired with the fishing quest 3-4 weeks in a row and how wonderful that is. What bugs me is that CA made a marvelous move adding a statue to toggle the hard skull mines, as it is the best way to farm Qi gems that I know of (killing purple slimes with a burglar ring to get 2 gems per kill) but if you can't ever unlock it that's a problem.
Yeah fair, my last save I didn’t get either of them for 7 months after getting the walnut room LOL, I could have tracked quests and dynamic seeded but in most scenarios that’s too niche or too much effort for most so I totally agree.