Oh no... That witch!

hexnessie

Farmer
The witch turned all my slimes black.

After I spent so many days trying to get a purple egg, and breed purple slimes. I faced mummies and snakes. I DIED. I actually died, and lost items, and Marlon laughed and laughed and said he'd get them back... for a price. And I paid the old badger, because I had a purple egg.

And now all my beautiful, sweet, freshly hatched purple slimes are black :petrified:

Will their offspring regain color, or do they stay cursed for generations?

JamieDactyl

Farmhand
There is no way to undo the fact that your slimes have turned black, unfortunately.
There is a way to stop this from happening in the future though! There's a recipe you can buy from Krobus called the 'Wicked Statue'. Placing it in your slime hutch makes the witch unable to curse your slimes!

hexnessie

Farmer
There is a way to stop this from happening in the future though! There's a recipe you can buy from Krobus called the 'Wicked Statue'. Placing it in your slime hutch makes the witch unable to curse your slimes!
Thanks! I now vaguely remember I had it on my previous character (but totally zonked out on this one). I was able to reload and place the statue before the witch came.