Oh, Harvey...

Widget

Sodbuster
Maybe no more TV before bed, OK Sweetheart? (Of course, I have ended up folded, spindled, and mutilated in his ER when I misjudged how often I had to eat in the Skull Cavern. But then he charged me 1000g and left me to get home alone with my health meter spurting red, so....)
IMG_1336.PNG

Last edited:

Lady Laurus

Tiller
Maybe no more TV before bed, OK Sweetheart? (Of course, I have ended up folded, spindled, and mutilated in his ER when I misjudged how often I had to eat in the Skull Cavern. But then he charged me 1000g and left me to get home alone with my health meter spurting red, so....)View attachment 854
I think it would be funny if he was so upset with you and worried about you he forgot to charge 1,000 gold. I wish that was in the game lol

Widget

Sodbuster
I meant when he has to perform emergency surgery on the character if he's married he could be like "you need to be more careful, if I had lost you I don't know what I'd do."
Well, you'd think so, wouldn't you? Or at least "Here's a health tonic. Drink up now!"

Nah. I'm just going to hand him the bill.

Maybe no more TV before bed, OK Sweetheart? (Of course, I have ended up folded, spindled, and mutilated in his ER when I misjudged how often I had to eat in the Skull Cavern. But then he charged me 1000g and left me to get home alone with my health meter spurting red, so....)View attachment 854
I always thought he was the nervous type, but wow. He's got a lot more to worry about than you coming into his practice with debilitating injuries.