Of all the bugs for Mobile NOT to have!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It can, you just have to use the right control scheme.

Button and joystick should allow you to get into the secret woods without an iron axe, and there is probably a workaround for other uses if that's what you're wanting

Maher

Farmer
It can, you just have to use the right control scheme.

Button and joystick should allow you to get into the secret woods without an iron axe, and there is probably a workaround for other uses if that's what you're wanting
Not too interested in subverting game boundaries, but using it to enter the ocean was really intriguing because of a glitch I found in, I think, my Joja save (Farmer Bupkis). I went to give Kent his birthday gift and Vincent was alone in the house complaining that he was hungry. No Jodi. No Kent. No Sam. Poor Vincent was given chocolate cake to eat for dinner because, apart from Kent's gift, that's what I had for food. The I went out to look for them, and They're standing in the ocean because of some glitch with that day's return from Ginger Island. I would have liked to have given Kent his gift. . .

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Not too interested in subverting game boundaries, but using it to enter the ocean was really intriguing because of a glitch I found in, I think, my Joja save (Farmer Bupkis). I went to give Kent his birthday gift and Vincent was alone in the house complaining that he was hungry. No Jodi. No Kent. No Sam. Poor Vincent was given chocolate cake to eat for dinner because, apart from Kent's gift, that's what I had for food. The I went out to look for them, and They're standing in the ocean because of some glitch with that day's return from Ginger Island. I would have liked to have given Kent his gift. . .
The glitch where they walk out of bounds actually happens upon reloading mobile save states. Seems to happen because their pathing gets reset, I've talked to CA abt it and they're getting a bit of a rework come 1.6, not sure the extent of the changes for them though

Maher

Farmer
The glitch where they walk out of bounds actually happens upon reloading mobile save states. Seems to happen because their pathing gets reset, I've talked to CA abt it and they're getting a bit of a rework come 1.6, not sure the extent of the changes for them though
It can happen to the farmer too. Most disturbing example was reload to find farmer sitting in hot lava in volcano dungeon. It's one of the reasons I always shoot for getting the return scepter in early game.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It can happen to the farmer too. Most disturbing example was reload to find farmer sitting in hot lava in volcano dungeon. It's one of the reasons I always shoot for getting the return scepter in early game.
It can only happen in the volcano due to a bug in save states forgetting a part of volcano floor generation which is something I've also reported and I believe is patched for 1.6